I got to work on those projects thanks to Camplight.
Those are 3 WordPress based websites – sofortkredit.org, umschuldung.net and immobilienkredit.net share some of their code base and are targeted at the German credit market – they give very good advice what credit to choose from presenting a comparison of all bank’s conditions and terms. The owners are very tech-savvy and have created much of the website themselves with the help of a fellow developer from Camplight.
Some of the more notable things we did together include:
- Reduced website load speed and download size significantly
- Implemented structured data and ratings – now their pages appear in Google searches as Products and Reviews and have ratings
- Using CDN and lazy loading for delivering images
- Constant SEO optimization and analysis – the website is streamlined, has almost no out links and has very clean markup
- Improved security by installing and carefully configuring the very useful and popular iThemes Security WordPress Plugin
- Running HTTP/2 with the help of LiteSpeed web server with 10-20% decreased page load times